Maintenance and maintenance of roller chains
The structure of the roller chain:
Roller Chain is composed of inner chain plate, outer chain plate, pin, sleeve and roller.
The inner chain plate and the sleeve, the outer chain plate and the pin shaft are interference fit, the sleeve and the pin shaft are clearance fit, forming a dynamic connection. When working, the inner and outer chain links can be relatively flexed, and the sleeve can rotate freely around the pin shaft. In order to reduce the wear between the pin and the sleeve, lubrication should be carried out between them.
Maintenance and maintenance of roller chain:
1. The sprocket of each roller chain of the transmission should maintain good coplanarity, and the chain channel should be kept unobstructed;
2. The sag of the loose edge of the roller chain is kept proper. For horizontal and inclined transmissions with adjustable center distance, the chain sag should be maintained at about 1% to 2% of the center distance. For vertical transmission or vibration load, reverse transmission and dynamic braking, the chain sag should be more Smaller
3. Always maintain good lubrication, which is an important item in maintenance work;
4. The sprocket of the roller chain should be kept in good working condition;
5. Check the working surface of the sprocket teeth of the roller chain frequently. If you find that the wear is too fast, adjust or replace the sprocket in time.