Is the gear accuracy also graded？
1. Gear accuracy is mainly to control the accuracy of gear transmission between gears during operation, such as: the smoothness of transmission, the fluctuation of instantaneous speed, if there is alternating reverse operation, whether the backlash of the gear reaches the minimum, If there is a shock load, the accuracy should be slightly improved to reduce the damage to the gear caused by the shock load.
2. If the above design requirements are relatively high, the gear accuracy should be set a little higher, and vice versa.
3. However, if the gear accuracy is set too high, it will increase the processing cost and need a comprehensive balance
7FL: The accuracy of the three tolerance groups of the gear is the same as the 7th grade, the upper deviation of the tooth thickness is the F grade, and the lower deviation of the tooth thickness is the L grade
7-6-6GM: The accuracy of the first set of tolerance zones of the gear is 7, the accuracy of the second set of tolerance zones of the gear is 6, the accuracy of the third set of tolerance zones of the gear is 6, and the upper deviation of the tooth thickness is Grade G, the lower deviation of tooth thickness is Grade M
5. There is no calculation formula for gear accuracy, because no calculation is required, it is obtained from the manual.
6. The determination of the accuracy level is the result of the engineer's comprehensive analysis. The transmission requires precision, or high load, alternating load...so the accuracy level is set a little higher.