What is the difference between sprocket and synchronous pulley?Scope of application of sprocket
Due to its own characteristics, sprockets are widely used in chemical industry, textile industry, food processing and transportation industry, instrumentation industry, petrochemical industry and other mechanical transmission.
Scope of application of synchronous pulley
Due to its advantages, synchronous pulleys are widely used in the automotive industry, printing industry, office equipment, tobacco manufacturing, medical equipment and various precision mechanical fields.
Advantages of synchronous pulleys
1. The output power of the synchronous pulley can reach 0.8 kilowatts, and the running speed can be as high as 20,000 per hour.
2. The synchronous pulley can allow the use of smaller pulleys, and the diameter of the small pulleys can reach 6 mm.
3. The synchronous pulley can have the maximum number of mesh teeth.
4. The synchronous pulley can use a high degree of stepping motor as the power output.
5. The synchronous pulley has a very high precision positioning system when it is running.
6. The synchronous pulley has very accurate stability when it is running.