The use, advantages and processing flow of synchronous pulley
Synchronous pulleys are generally made of steel, aluminum alloy, cast iron, brass, and other materials. The inner hole has a round hole, D-shaped hole, tapered hole and other forms. Surface treatments include natural oxidation, blackening, zinc plating, color zinc plating, high frequency quenching and other treatments. Today, let us take a look at the relevant knowledge of the Timing Pulley in the processing of the pulley and its processing flow.
1. The purpose of synchronous pulley
The composition of the synchronous pulley is a pulley and a closed endless tape with teeth on its surface. During exercise, the tooth grooves of the teeth and the pulleys will mesh together. This kind of meshing has been seen in life. Through this constant meshing, the pulley generates power. Synchronous pulleys are widely used, such as: automotive, tobacco, office equipment, textile, lighting stage, steel machinery, instrumentation and other fields.
2. The advantages of synchronous belt wheel
According to different materials, the timing belt wheel can be divided into neoprene plus fiber rope timing belt and polyurethane plus steel wire timing belt. According to the shape of the teeth, it can be divided into two types: arc teeth and trapezoidal teeth. According to the arrangement of teeth, it can have a single-sided tooth and a double-sided tooth synchronous pulley. The transmission of the synchronous belt wheel is very accurate, it will not slip, it can achieve very precise transmission and the transmission process is very stable. The noise during the work is very small, which brings great benefits to the staff. In addition, it has very high transmission efficiency, which greatly shortens the working time. Its structure is very compact, and no lubricant is needed during use.
3. Processing flow of synchronous belt wheel
When processing, the corresponding processing work is completed according to the drawings.
1. According to the requirements of the drawings, first roughly shape the shape of the wheel belt. The main thing to pay attention to is the thickness and the maximum exterior and inner hole.
2. To cut and program the tooth groove according to the type of tooth groove required for the processing of the tooth groove, so that the tooth groove can be processed and shaped.