Use and understanding of various bearings
In terms of bearing, its function should be support, that is, it is used to support the shaft literally, but this is only part of its function. The essence of support is to be able to bear radial loads. It can also be understood as it is used to fix the shaft. It is to fix the shaft so that it can only achieve rotation, while controlling its axial and radial movement. Below, the editor of Xinmeijie will lead you to understand the bearings and the uses of various bearings.
1. Deep groove ball bearings can be used in Gearboxes, instruments, motors, household appliances, internal combustion engines, transportation vehicles, agricultural machinery, construction machinery, engineering machinery, etc.
2. Self-aligning ball bearings are suitable for industries such as heavy load and impact load, precision instruments, low-noise motors, automobiles, motorcycles, metallurgy, rolling mills, mining, petroleum, papermaking, cement, sugar extraction, and general machinery.
3. The combined needle roller bearing is a bearing unit composed of radial needle roller bearings and thrust bearing components. It has a compact structure and small size, high rotation accuracy, and can bear a certain axial load while bearing a high radial load. And the product structure is diverse, wide adaptable, and easy to install. Combined needle roller bearings are widely used in various mechanical equipment such as machine tools, metallurgical machinery, textile machinery and printing machinery, and can make the mechanical system design very compact and smart.
5. Thrust ball bearings are only suitable for parts that bear one side of axial load and low speed, such as crane hooks, instant water pumps, instant centrifuges, jacks, low-speed reducers, etc. The shaft ring, seat ring and rolling element of the bearing are separated and can be assembled and disassembled separately.
6. Thrust cylindrical roller bearings are mainly used in machinery such as heavy-duty machine tools, high-power marine gearboxes, oil drilling rigs, and vertical motors. Joint bearings are widely used in engineering hydraulic cylinders, forging machine tools, engineering machinery, automation equipment, automotive shock absorbers, hydraulic machinery and other industries.
7. Cylindrical roller bearings are suitable for large and medium-sized motors, locomotives, machine tool spindles, internal combustion engines, generators, gas turbines, gearboxes, rolling mills, vibrating screens and lifting and transporting machinery.
8. Spherical roller bearings are suitable for bearing heavy loads and impact loads, and are widely used in metallurgy, rolling mills, mining, petroleum, papermaking, cement, sugar extraction and other industries.
9. Single row angular contact ball bearings: machine tool spindles, high frequency motors, gas turbines, centrifugal separators, front wheels of small cars, differential pinion shafts, double row angular contact ball bearings: oil pumps, Roots blowers, air compressors, Various transmissions, fuel injection pumps, printing machinery.