Types of chains and common uses in industrial life
1. The transmission chain is mainly used to transmit power. It is divided into: extensible chain, roller chain, and chain chain.
2. Extensible chain: Heavy-duty chain, used in such as coal drag mechanism, elevator conveyor. Connect the chain links with steel pins.
3. Roller chain: At present, the most commonly used on various mechanical equipment is the roller chain. The main structure of the Roller Chain is composed of a chain plate, a chain pin, a sleeve, a shuttlecock and the like.
4. Toothed chain: It is also called silent chain, which is composed of many flat separation blocks. Each separation block can be connected by pins to form an infinitely flexible rack with various widths.
5. Conveying chain: a chain for transmitting power. For example: long-pitch conveyor chain, short-pitch roller conveyor chain, double-speed conveyor chain, double-pitch roller conveyor chain, etc.
6, traction chain: mainly used for pulling and lifting the chain. For example: fishing chains, binding chains, etc.