Timing belt and synchronous belt pulley maintenance
Timing belt and synchronous belt wheel maintenance
(1) The transmission belt should not be twisted or bent sharply.
(2) In the course of storage and transportation, prevent direct sunlight, rain and snow; prevent wars with acids, halogens, organic solvents, water vapor and other substances that affect the product;
(3) Store at room temperature, the usual temperature is-20-50; and at least one meter away from the heat source.
(4) During the storage period, it is necessary to prevent deformation due to excessive weight. Do not fold and stack it. Do not place the belt directly on the ground. Hang the belt on the shelf or place it on the shelf flat.
(5) Wheeled products should be stored and transported in dry and ventilated conditions. Wheeled products should be punished for anti-rust treatment.
(6) A protective cover should be added to the belt transmission device, and the ventilation and drainage shall be covered.