Sprocket tooth geometry and design principles
The geometry of the sprocket tooth shape: the geometry of the common sprocket has three arcs in a straight line shape, two arcs in a straight line shape, two arcs in a convex shape, a circular arc in a straight line shape, and a linear tooth with an offset in the center of the tooth groove. Shape and linear tooth shape.
2. Design principle: The sprocket tooth design should mainly meet the requirements of three aspects: meshing requirements, use requirements, processability and accuracy requirements.
(1) Ensure that the chain can be smoothly engaged and bitten without interference.
(2) has sufficient capacity to accommodate the elongation of the chain pitch.
(3) It has a reasonable working angle.
(4) The profile curve is compatible with the chain drive condition.
(5) It is advantageous to bite and prevent the chain from falling due to chain jump.
(6) Good processing technology.