Motor synchronous belt pulley selection steps
The selection steps of the motor synchronous wheel are divided into the following three types:
1. Determine the speed of the large synchronous belt pulley according to the power required by the machine and the speed of the small synchronous belt pulley, and then determine the type of synchronous belt and synchronous belt pulley.
2. Within the allowable range of the belt speed of the synchronous belt and the space used, the diameter of the small synchronous belt wheel can be selected to be relatively large.
3. Determine the number of teeth of the large synchronous pulley or the diameter of the large synchronous pulley according to the requirements of the transmission speed ratio.
Synchronous belt pulley is a kind of steel, aluminum alloy, cast iron or brass as the main raw material, the outer periphery of the wheel body is made of trapezoidal teeth or arc teeth with equal distances, and the inner hole is made of a circular hole , D-shaped holes, tapered holes and other forms, the surface is treated by natural oxidation, blackening, zinc plating, color zinc plating, high frequency quenching and other treatments, so that it can be engaged with a synchronous belt with the same tooth shape To transfer movement and power.
Characteristics of synchronous belt wheel:
1. The synchronous belt wheel has an accurate transmission ratio, and there will be no slipping phenomenon when working.
2. The transmission of the synchronous belt wheel is relatively stable, and the noise emitted during operation is relatively low, and it also has buffering capacity and vibration damping capacity.
3. The transmission efficiency of the synchronous belt wheel is relatively high, which can reach 0.98 under normal circumstances, so the effect of energy saving is much more obvious than that of the gear transmission.
4. Because the transmission between the synchronous belt and the synchronous belt wheel does not need to be lubricated, maintenance and maintenance are relatively convenient and the cost is relatively low.
5. The synchronous belt pulley has a wide range of transmission speed ratio, and the linear speed can reach 50m / s, which can carry out a wide range of transmission, and the transmission power ranges from several watts to hundreds of kilowatts.
6. Since the two synchronous belt wheels can be moved, they can be used in long-distance transmission.
7. The synchronous belt pulley does not require lubrication and will not produce pollution, so it is generally used in places where pollution is not allowed and the working environment is relatively harsh.