Double speed chain speeds up benefits
The double-speed chain mainly uses the track to achieve operation. The reason why it is called triple-speed is mainly because the outer diameter of the small roller in contact with the track is exactly one third of that of the large roller. That is to say, if the stainless steel sprocket runs smoothly and does not hinder it, the small roller will rotate once, and the large roller will also rotate once, but due to the difference between the outer diameters, it will move forward at three times the speed .
In fact, we can imagine that two large and different circles are connected by a chain, and the ratio between these two circles is exactly one to three. This is the principle of the three-speed chain. Many places will use this. Kind of chain. This chain is suitable for the inspection and installation of heavy machinery and equipment. The biggest difference from the ordinary three-speed chain is that the chain has a high load capacity and stable transportation performance. It is usually suitable for automobile engines, civilian machines, and micro-tillers. 3. The installation and inspection of certain parts of trains and trains. Inside the profiles are equipped with steel wear bars to change and increase the wear resistance of aluminum profiles. T-type wear-resistant guide bars are provided on the sides.
The main reasons for the failure of double-speed chain drum braking are:
1. Whether the air pressure is abnormal, such as whether the air pump is abnormal, or whether the air pipe is leaking or blocked.
2. Whether the brake pads are damaged.
3. Whether the brake discs on both sides of the drum are defective.
4. Whether the brake switch system operated by the double-speed chain is faulty, which makes the transmission of brake commands not smooth.
5. Whether the power transmission system cut off the power in time.
6. For belt friction braking, check whether the friction belt is loose or the friction factor has decreased. It should be adjusted for the transportation of various types of boxes, bags, pallets, etc. Conveying on pallets or in crates. Double-speed chain can transport a single piece of heavy material or withstand large impact loads.
Double-speed chain is a conveying device consisting of a plastic composite roller-type double-speed chain installed in a special aluminum profile guide rail. Widely used in the assembly and transportation of machinery, electronics and other products. The article tray is placed on the double-speed chain, and the articles to be conveyed are placed on the tray or placed on the tray through the supporting device. The running speed of the pallet is an integer multiple of that of the chain. Because the chain is a composite roller structure, the stopper set on the conveying path stops the tray when the chain is constantly running. The bottom surface is a large flat surface without a tray. This feature is more suitable for the production work of the free-beat line. After the completion of the conveying work, the pallet can be returned by the horizontal plane process route, or by the vertical lift and double-layer line process route. Ordinary chains can also be installed in the special rails mentioned above. Ordinary chain conveyors can transport goods without pallets. The top Roller Chain conveyor has the same function as the double-speed chain, but its conveying speed does not produce the double-speed effect. Because the top roller chain is made of metal, it can withstand higher working environment temperatures.